Please read our terms and conditions:
Minimum notice for cancellation is 30 days. For cancellation after this date or a no-show the full tariff applies. Alternatively the booking can be relisted and if resold a credit will apply less a variation fee of $100.
The security bond is additional to the full quoted tariff. Charges may be subtracted from your security bond after your departure for special cleaning, breakages or damage to the property or more guests have stayed than what have been booked. In the event of additional charges, full particulars will first be provided by email.
We appreciate most people will respect the property, but the occasional misuse requires that we state the following terms and conditions:-
1) The number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation email or subsequently agreed with management in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed to with management in advance. Any reduction in booked numbers within 30 days prior to booking, cannot be refunded.
2) Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. Tariff is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in immediate eviction, loss of your security bond and/or additional payments.
3) Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the house guests’ responsibility during their stay and will impact refund of the security bond.
4) Departure – the property should be left in a comparable state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 10am unless previously arranged.
5) Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental, immediate eviction and loss of your security bond and/or additional payments.
6) Loss – the owners take no responsibility for the house guests personal property.
7) Pets are only allowed by making explicit arrangements in writing with the owner and are subject to these terms and conditions:-
Maximum 2 pets.
Pets must be freshly bathed before arrival.
We do request you bring the pets own bedding ( we can’t allow pets to sleep on the beds or lounges) and bowls.
Pets must not be left unattended inside or outside the house.
Yard and garden must be left undamaged and all animal waste picked up and disposed of.
Yard is not fenced. The pets well-being is solely the guests responsibility.
Any noise complaints might incur a loss of security bond.
Any soiling or damage to furnishings may incur extra cleaning fees.
We have local Lyrebirds that visit the backyard and our neighbours have chickens so we kindly ask your pets are supervised when outside.
Any non-compliance with these terms and conditions might result in immediate eviction, loss of your security bond and/or additional payments.